Library Office Hours

Liberty Community Services, Inc. A representative is available to assist patrons of the New Haven Free Public Library weekdays. Office hours start Mondays through Fridays at 10:15 AM. The last appointment is accepted at 4:30 PM. We can help answer questions about: housing and housing-related resources, re-entry, employment, and health services.

Friday, October 1, 2021

Milford Housing Opportunity - Waiting List Announcement - SHORT TURNAROUND TIME!!

INFORMATION SHEETS THAT CONTAIN APPLICATION PROCESS:   

English Information Sheet

Spanish Information Sheet 

1 comment:

  1. I will only recommend the best here. I can assure you RAYLINK is the best and really good in increasing of credit score, deleting of negatives collections, paying off loans and maxed out credit card debt on your report. He help me get mine done within three days and my score is 821 now and I can proudly say he added 220 points. Thank me later. RAYLINKCYBERSERVICES@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete